DAQ and Instrument Control Platform
- Scalable DAQ solution for all IONICON TOF-MS instruments.
- Direct control of any IONICON ionization frontend (e.g. PTR, PTR3, API etc.)
- Integrated control of hardware add-ons (e.g. CHARON, FastGC)
- Customizable and highly flexible automation of all hardware components including add-ons.
- Real-time visualization of recorded mass spectra and user-defined m/z traces
- Various data-saving options and very high data-saving rate up to 10ms per histogram spectrum
- Real-time quantification of traces for PTR-related ionization modes
- Integrated recording of all instrumental parameters of most IONICON hardware add-ons (e.g. GCU, LCU, Autosampler)
External control via API options
- Modbus TCP API
- Shared Variables API
- Webservice API
IoniTOF’s API functions can be called from a variety of programming languages/environments including C/C++, .NET, Python, Matlab, and LabVIEW.