It was an exciting day loaded with fruitful and stimulating discussions and we are sure to repeat such an event at the next possible occassion.
On a voluntary basis the following PTR-MS experts provided their advice to the community and we would like thank everybody who contributed to the success of this first IONICON PTR-MS User Day:
- Dr. Jonathan Beauchamp, Fraunhofer IVV, Freising, Germany
- Prof. Armin Hansel, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Prof. Rupert Holzinger, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Prof. Thomas Karl, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Dr. Wilfried Szymczak, German Research Center for Environmental Health, Munich, Germany
- Guest lecture by Dr. Erika Zardin, Fraunhofer IVV, Freising, Germany
Directly after the First IONICON User Day, the 6th International PTR-MS Conference began with more than 80 participants, presenting their research and insights from all over the world to the community.
We invite you to download the book of abstracts from the 6th International PTR-MS Conference for free from our website.