PTR3-TOF 10k mass spectrometer - Trace VOC-ELVOC Analyzer
Detection limit: < 0,1 pptv
Sensitivity: > 50000 cps/ppbv
Mass Resolution: > 10000
The PTR3-TOF 10k is part of our Next-Gen PTR-TOF instruments series and optimized for the detection of highly-oxygenated organic molecules and RO2 radicals.
The instrument comprises a novel high-resolution TOF, a triple ion source and an advanced inlet system for virtually contact free sample introduction in order to minimize sampling losses of reactive organic molecules.
At a glance
- Detection optimized from VOC to ELVOC, highly-oxygenated molecules and RO2 radicals
- Virtually loss-less dual-stage core sampling inlet system
- TRION triple ion source for fast switching between H3O+, NO+ and NH4+
- IP protected novel 3D tripole reactor
- Renowned ION-BOOSTER funnel and hexapole ION-GUIDE
The PTR3 is a unique combination of the most refined and advanced IONICON technologies. The patent protected 3D tripole reactor enables outstanding sensitivities of more than 50000 cps/ppbv for e.g. ketones and the ioniTOF 10k features a high mass resolution of typically 10000 to 15000 m/Δm.
Now's the time to get your PTR3. Contact us for a quote or get inspired by the new FUSION PTR!