High-Sensitivity PTR-QMS 500
The High-Sensitivity PTR-QMS 500 is an ultra-sensitive real-time monitor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has a detection limit of < 1 pptv.
The High-Sensitivity PTR-QMS 500 is the most sensitive commercial PTR-QMS instrument available in the market. Its predecessor - the world's bestselling PTR-QMS series, IONICON's High-Sensitivity PTR-MS - is in use all over the world in more than 100 places.
Have you ever considered a PTR-MS featuring a time-of-flight mass spectrometer instead of a quadrupole mass filter? Enjoy all the additional benefits of a PTR-TOFMS for a lower price than you expect!
Our most affordable PTR-TOFMS, the PTR-TOF 1000, has a price even lower than high-end quadrupole PTR-MS, but has all the advantages only powerful time of flight based solutions offer:
- the entire mass range in split-seconds - no selection of masses - no waiting
- faster and more sensitive for complex mixtures and
- high mass resolution for better separation and identification.
|Mass range||1-512 amu|
|Resolution||< 1 amu|
|Response time||< 100 ms|
|Sensitivity (Benzene)||> 300 cps/ppbv|
|Detection threshold||< 1 pptv|
|Linearity range||1 pptv - 10 ppmv|
|Adjustable flow||80 - 800 sccm|
|Inlet system heating range||up to 180°C
|Reaction chamber heating range||45 - 120°C|
|Power supply||115/230 V, max 1500 W|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||60x91x60 cm (23,7x35,9x23,7 in.)|
|Weight||132 kg (291 lb)|
|Main interfaces||• Touchscreen display
• Ethernet 10/100MBit RJ45 (TCP/IP)
• 8x DO, 4x DI, 4x AI, 4x AO
|Optional features||• Embedded industrial PC
• Individually tailored software package
• Multiplexing units
• Data interfaces (digital/analog I/O)
• Selective Reagent Ionization - Mass Spectrometry (SRI): H3O+, NO+ and
O2+, Kr+ and Xe+ as precursor ions